Thursday, May 8, 2008

what a week

What a week... it was or still is.... aah! I just wish.... and I wish... and I wish... it just rested a bit before taking such a turn… I was happy when i got up on Monday morning.... day went unproductive I was moody on Tuesday morning.... evening was entertaining and intoxicated... I was extremely happy on Wednesday morning... day was shining... by evening i was cornered for no reason... explaining a nonexistent situation drained me... a slip off of beautiful house added to it... I was confused on Thursday morning.... disastrous day started and grew in to a horrendous... extremely escalated events terminated in to a night which craved for solace... morning was blissful... donno how many warning would be on their way... some spy results... shook me off and then he called to confirm.... day has so much in hold... let’s see…
Friday evening and Saturday morning both were extremely pleasant and they reconfirmed my belief in life and more …

No comments: